I am a concept artist and illustrator specializing in sci fi designs, particularly hard surface design. Past clients include Respawn Entertainment, Treyarch, Tencent, EA, Volta, Sledgehammer, Apple Arcade, Nickelodeon, and Skybound Entertainment.
• Led a team of artist to create a unified art style for weapons and weapon classes
• Created process pipeline for other artists to adhere to when designing weapons
• Created style guide that avoided problems later in the pipeline during modeling and animating weapons
• Created high quality concepts using both 2D and 3D techniques, and set the bar for quality for other artists
• Respawn Entertainment- Apex Legends- Weapon Skin Design and Presentation Render
• Sledgehammer Games- Call of Duty: Vanguard- Prop Design and 3D Paintover
• Treyarch- Call of Duty: Cold War- Prop Design and 3D Paintover
Currently working on internal IP's and other to be released projects. Worked with companies such as Nickelodeon and Skybound to develop intellectual properties for pitches and game assets. Worked in engine to create levels based on concept art for own studio's project.
Worked on director Stephen Belyeu’s feature film “The Father” as a freelance contractor, doing key art for a pitch deck to seek further funding. Was tasked with taking the director’s script and creating highly detailed illustrations using both 2D and 3D techniques in order to illustrate critical moments in the plot.
Inked, colored, and composed comic panels for many different publications such as
Medieval Spawn and shifter, used a mixture of programs including Poser for composing scenes, and
Clipstudio and Photoshop for inking and coloring.
Contracted to color a comic called 3 Days to Animal.
Created many assets, charts, designs and even an animated advertisement for advertisement firm Miller Farm Media and their client Nextworks Strategy on Immersemaps.
Hired to illustrate artwork for The Spire TCG and associated Kickstarter project.